Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today has been interesting

Today I Learned a lot

Well there is my intro, I found a property. I have found many properties in the last year. Some have been small others large, some cheap none expensive. Yet it wasn’t until today that I found one that looked like the right fit.

It need to look like Belwood does in the summer, long grass that is so green it looks like a forest.

I wanted open areas to run, to play but mostly to run….ok ok …and build a catapult…

I also wanted lots of room. Mostly treed.

As of the past events I added to the list a place to rest my head.

I don’t want power…but it would be nice but not needed.

Well and septic can be made.

I want a drive way and a road that will get me to the land in summer and in Winter.

The find of today has all these things. This Thursday I will see them in person.

I understand one must see life with ones own eyes to see things clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment