Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Today as a student

Life is moving forward. Well at least property is most everything else feels it’s on hold. I’m good with that as this project will take me into the future.

I am looking to buy land to build my school. A school of Philosophy, a place to practice life lessons on a daily basis.

I live an interesting life a life that allows me to practice my art every day. I feel its time to share this Esperance with the rest of the world.

My school will give student the opportunity to learn many aspects of a martial practice. A I practice ninjutsu an art founded in Japan so many years ago. With this idea in my mind I look at the world with ninja coloured glasses.

As this is my way of live and my way of practice it does inherently draw others in. So now is the time to expand.

In my school students will learn if they wish is steel forging, wood carving, leather work, field work, construction, stretching, strength building, martial practice and everything else that falls into this world.

This is where I am heading with my art, yet today on this journey I am left with understanding what building permit can be allowed on 100 acres that has x number of EP on it. I few weeks ago that meant nothing to me, today I understand that statement.

Soon life will be much simpler…yet I must pass through complexity to find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment